Summary of the offer:
Download and win with Hyster – your chance to win a Monster Truck Experience Day
Every person that downloads our eGuide ‘The Seven Key Characteristics of Trucks You Can Count On’ will not only receive a great read, they will also have the opportunity to enter an exclusive competition to win a Monster Truck Experience Day courtesy of Hyster.
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance for them and their team to get to grips with a truly gigantic monster truck and rampage around a course filled with hills, steep drops and tight corners.
Leisure Pursuits' Corporate Monster Truck event includes a drive in an American-spec monster truck, a Euro-spec monster truck and the chance to get behind the wheel of purpose built off-road vehicles.
The experience day will also include:
- Refreshments upon arrival
- Use of protective overalls or waterproofs and footwear (limited sizes available)
- Introductions to the Monster Trucks and instructions on the controls from an experienced instructor
- A three course lunch at the local pub
- Prize-giving ceremony with personalised scorecards and trophies
To enter, simply download our eGuide ‘The Seven Key Characteristics of Trucks You Can Count On’ and submit your entry before Friday 28th April 2017, when the competition closes.
The winner will be announced via email on Friday Friday 12th May 2017.
- The winner will receive a choice of a full day (6 hours excluding lunch) for 4 people or a half day (3.5 hours excluding lunch) for 8 people
- Participants in the Monster Truck experience must be 18 or over
- You do not need a driving licence to take part, however, you must have experience of driving a manual vehicle
- Maximum height is 2.00m/6'5". Maximum weight is 127kg/20st
- We recommend that participants check with their doctor if they have a condition (including pregnancy) that could be adversely affected by driving vehicles off-road
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents who are aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be required before a prize-winner can claim a prize.
- The winner and their guests must be aged 17+ to access the venues.
- The prize draw entry will close at 23:59 GMT on Friday 28th April 2017.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
- To enter the prize draw from the Hyster website download the The Seven Key Characteristics of Trucks You Can Count On eGuide using a valid business email address and simply tick the box at the bottom of the form.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Hyster-Yale UK Limited accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Hyster-Yale UK Limited reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- One lucky winner will win a Corporate Monster Truck Experience for their team at Leisure Pursuits in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
- The winner will will receive a choice of a full day experience (6 hours excluding lunch) for 4 people or a half day experience (3.5 hours excluding lunch) for 8 people.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is supplied by Leisure Pursuits, The Lower Stables, Hammerwood Road, West Sussex, RH19 3RX (“the Supplier”). Hyster-Yale UK Limited reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Hyster-Yale UK Limited’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The winner will be drawn on Friday 5th May 2017.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw and will be contacted within seven working days of Friday 5th May 2017.
- The winner must respond within 7 days after contact to accept the prize.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Hyster-Yale Group, Inc, or any of its subsidiary companies.
- Hyster-Yale UK Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Hyster-Yale UK Limited may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Hyster-Yale UK Limited is satisfied with the verification.
- Hyster-Yale UK Limited reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Hyster-Yale UK Limited may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- The decision of Hyster-Yale UK Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Hyster-Yale UK Limited reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Hyster-Yale UK Limited, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Hyster-Yale UK Limited, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.